The charity’s objective is to promote the value of emotional health and well-being and offer therapeutic services to all, irrespective of means to pay by:-
- Promoting emotional well-being and raising awareness on emotional heath
- Providing a range of therapeutic services to all
- Providing a range of holistic treatments
- Providing support and training to placement counselors
- Promoting good practice around therapeutic interventions
- Offering continuing professional development to practitioners
The aims of the charity are to promote emotional health by providing counselling to those who are otherwise unable to access it, within the London boroughs of Greenwich, Lewisham, Bexley, Bromley, Lambeth, Southwark, Newham and Tower Hamlets. We also aim to provide training in counseling and access to a range of holistic treatments.